Monday, July 9, 2007

Sanity

It's July now and I can't help but feel the theoretical summer glass is half empty. Whenever I think of summer, I think of hanging out by the beach, eating watermelon, and going on lots of vacations. So far, all I feel I have done is go to the beach twice and work. I suppose that's what happens when you get older, summer becomes a season and is no longer an activity. The two things that are keeping my spirts up are knowing that in 3 weeks I will be in Lake Tahoe and next month, we will be off to explore Portland and Seattle. I don't really have too many things to pour my heart out about at the moment so I'm just going to focus on things that are keeping me sane. I apologize for the similarity in format to the last blog. Hopefully I'll feel more inspired after some highly needed vacation time.

Things that are keeping my sanity:
-Coppola Roso : a delicious and cheap blended red table wine. Just 8 bones with your Ralph's Club Card y'all!
-Dryer's Slow Churned Rocky Road Ice Cream - Makes me feel like I've been outside all day
-Feist The Reminder -helps me to mellow out
-Flight of the Conchords - This show always gives me a good solid laugh and I look forward every week to watching it.. I know.. sad.
-My hubby -my rock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: