Wednesday, August 15, 2007

LOVE IS....

Yesterday I went home from work sick and was bedridden all day. After 2 episodes of Sex and the City, 1 episode of Rock of Love, Practical Magic (yes, I watched and it and still love it) and half of Walk the Line, I was one more show away from being a zombie. My whole body was aching and I was miserable. Then my knight in shining Fred Perry came home with some delicious wonton soup from pick up stix and the best "get well" gift I have ever received... An Optimus Prime Voice Changing Helmet along with some lemon heads and gummy bears. Can a girl really ask for more than that?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

Love is...also freaking out your co-workers by unexpectantly showing up to work wearing a scary mask and changing your voice so it sounds like you're a mass murderer. No biggie.