Thursday, April 17, 2008

8 Things

My friend/co-worker Emily has a fantastic little blog http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/ and she posted a really cute little blurp on "8 Things" so I have to give her credit for the blog posting below (however I altered it slightly). Thanks Em!

Things I Heart
- Ice Cream
-Electro beats I can dance to
-Expensive Flashy Sneakers (but I can never bring myself to drop $ on them)
-Hiking
-licking cake batter of the beater
-Laughing so hard I snort
-Romantic Comedy's
-Vino

Foods I can't Live With Out!-Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Veggie Corn Dogs w/ Ketchup
-BBQ'd Corn on the Cob
-Sushi
-Tea Sandwiches
-Samosas
-Pink Lady Apples
-Peanut Butter

Favorite Films to Watch When I'm Sick
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
-Reality Bites
-Sixteen Candles
-Donnie Darko
-So I Married an Axe Murderer
-Spinal Tap
-Singles
-The Royal Tenenbaums



Books I’ve Read Recently

-Eat, Pray, Love
-Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs
-Jeez... why have both of the books I most recently read have 3 word titles? I might as well only like bands that start with "the!" But seriously, both of these books are fantastic!
-Also.. I'm aware this is not 8 books


Things that attract me to my best friends- Great sense of humor
-Enjoy my wacky antics
-Are always there when I need them
-Are always down for a spontaneous adventure
-Pick me up when I fall down
-Are present during every major life change
-Have kind souls
-I never have to walk on egg shells around them


Things I want to do before I die
-Travel with my husband to Norway to see our college friends
-Eat sushi in Japan
-Have a backyard with a garden that I planted and kept up myself
-Live in at least 3 other cities than the one I live in now
-Have a family that I start my own holiday traditions with
-Take my children to their first concert
-Own a Beagle named "Otto" ( Sorry Mo.. I still love you)
-Leave a legacy of being a kind, helpful and loving person

No comments: